Topic-icon Democrats Seeking to Ban Bulletproof Glass in Philadelphia

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 days 14 hours ago #47274 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Democrats Seeking to Ban Bulletproof Glass in Philadelphia

Councilwoman Cindy Bass represents the 8th Council District in Northwest Philadelphia, and she has proposed a bill, alongside 5 co-sponsors of the bill, that intends to remove bulletproof barriers from certain stores that have seats for more than 30 people.

"That portion of the bill banning the barriers, has already been rejected"

"... Bitch, you work in a gas station a day and you'll be GRATEFUL for the bulletproof glass."

"The bill is also known as the "Please Rob Me" bill"

"Only in certain neighborhoods. do you mean high crime neighborhoods? because I don't think they would put these in any other neighborhoods. why would it be a bad thing to have barriers in high crime neighborhoods because of your feels ?how are you going to feel if somebody gets shot? Perhaps if they want a sense of dignity in these neighborhoods they should stop robbing corner stores and everybody else. They don't put up these barriers to mock their customers they put up these barrier so their customers won't rob and or kill them."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 104 guests and no members online