Topic-icon The UK's Anti-Freedom Government Is Crazy for Prosecuting Count Dankula

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 4 days ago #47601 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: The UK's Anti-Freedom Government Is Crazy for Prosecuting Count Dankula

I didn't know the UK was competing with Germany for most noxiously PC: archive.is/QRUSh

"Could we possibly borrow Trump for a couple of years? Just until Brexit is done? We need him more than you do right now."

"I thought this case would get laughed out of the courtroom. It didn't. Further proving that the UK is a complete joke at this point."

"2018: where people go to jail for making jokes. where’s the bleach?!"

"Western Europe is gone, Styx. WE need a real Iron Curtain, keeping the based Eastern Europians away from the insane Western"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 4 days ago #47604 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: The UK's Anti-Freedom Government Is Crazy for Prosecuting Count Dankula

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 4 days ago #47605 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: The UK's Anti-Freedom Government Is Crazy for Prosecuting Count Dankula

"He did intend to offend his girlfriend. I hope that's not the new standard for jail time or I'm screwed."

"The German example is a prime example of getting what you wished for. They implemented tougher anti hate speech law and it is now being used to silence any speech."

"And yet, DNC Deputy Chairman Keith Ellison, promotes antifa [an actual fascist group] and he's free to do so. dailycaller.com/2018/01/03/keith-ellison-poses-with-antifa-handbook/ The beautiful part of all this anti free speech [if there is any to be found] is, the leftists are attacking comedy, which is populated by 80% libtards/progressives as writers, producers, comedians, etc... Again we see the left, eating its own."

"It's only a matter of time until leftists blame and start gassing the pugs. #PUGLIVESMATTER"

"Count Dankula just tweeted that the prosecution said that “intent doesn’t matter in his case”. This is ridiculous."

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47627 by Kazara

"I don't get why a prosecutor would freaking filibuster?? Isn't that just blatantly wasting taxpayer money? What's the point?"

"Make Speech Free Again."

"Gas the SJW's"

"Dictatorships hate laughter and jokes. The left is intellectually bankrupt and must be crushed. There needs to be a renaissance in European culture, heritage and people, no apologies, no retractions, no surrender."

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 122 guests and no members online

Login