Topic-icon Clinton's Under Investigation and My Book Review Of Fire And Fury

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47614 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Clinton's Under Investigation and My Book Review Of Fire And Fury

Here is a link to a free full PDF version of Fire and Fury : t.co/sf7vj4IYAx -Thank you Wikileaks

"You just turned Wolfs book into cat litter, well done."

"One can only hope whoever's investigating her actually does their dann job."

"This is absolutely the BEST REAL NEWS"

"Get some ear plugs, to go with that popcorn. If Hillary is indicted, her brain dead supporters will poke another hole in the ozone layer, with their sky screeching. They will NEVER accept the reality of Hillary. They're all Coincidence Theorists, unwilling to connect dots that are the size of the outer planets."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47616 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Clinton's Under Investigation and My Book Review Of Fire And Fury

"Wikileaks publishes book as pdf. HAHAHA ???"

"Go Wikileaks!!! Love it. Now even crazy people, who were gonna buy it, can save their pennies. Hee hee!"

"The Clintons will NEVER tell the truth, lol. All they’ll do is double down, just like the rest of the liars they hang out with."

"Nothing will be left of the Obama administration. Only a few magazine covers of Moochelle."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47617 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Clinton's Under Investigation and My Book Review Of Fire And Fury
I don't know how long this will last on YouTube.

"Fire And Fury" by Michael Wolff - FULL AudioBook

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 123 guests and no members online

Login