Topic-icon HAS TRUMP GONE CRAZY?

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47625 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: HAS TRUMP GONE CRAZY?

Trump's not crazy, you are.

The same media that fanned the flames of hysterical anti-Trump craziness for a year... Craziness that led to riots, shootings, and mass Trump Derangement Syndrome... Is now saying Trump's crazy.

"Trumps doing a great job. I love how he triggers the mentally ill regressive left. They're great entertainment."

"Trump is the most sane person on the planet ...he is the kid that says, "look, the emperor is naked " ! and they hate him for it!"

"President Trump has these people turned inside-out, completely beside themselves. They are completely brainwashed by liberalism, incapable of independent, original, unbiased thought. And now they're opining about the mental fitness of others. The inmates are reaching for control of the asylum."

"Gotta say though. Trump gotta have such a strong mind to keep himself while being attacked at all sides like that. Not everyone has the guts to be a conservative president."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47626 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: HAS TRUMP GONE CRAZY?

"The Left is just soooooo desperate. They don't even understand the fact that this will push Independents away from the Democratic party. This also further undermines Yale's credibility."

"Trump: Drinks a bottle of water with two hands... DEMENTIA! Clinton: Passes out in public and get thrown into a van... SHE'S JUST TIRED!"

"Remember when the media said it was improper to talk about Hillary Clinton’s health although she was obviously ill? I do."

"The Left are the ones that are insane. Just look at their actions since Trump cleaned their electoral clock in the 2016 presidential election. Especially liberals from Ivy League schools cannot be trusted to have any personal grasp on reality. IMHO"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 1 day ago #47629 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: HAS TRUMP GONE CRAZY?
THAT YALE "PSYCHIATRY PROFESSOR" BANDY LEE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A LICENSE IN HER EMPLOYER'S STATE! (CONNECTICUT)

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 122 guests and no members online

Login