Topic-icon Oprah "Open to" Running for the Presidency: She Won't Get Nominated if She Does

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 1 day ago #47631 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Oprah "Open to" Running for the Presidency: She Won't Get Nominated if

"Thinking about it" means "Hype me so I can sell things": archive.is/sjlOA

"You’re wrong about why Trump ran; it’s not the power, he already had that. He was sick of seeing our country destroyed from within."

"After muh Russia and 25th amendment fails. Oprah is the next desperate straw clutch for deranged liberals."

"The right will enjoy ripping her reputation apart. All that sunny side up bullshit would go out the window. For that reason alone, I hope she does run."

"NOprah"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 20 hours ago #47635 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Oprah "Open to" Running for the Presidency: She Won't Get Nominated if

Harvey Weinstein's best buddy.

"Oprah needs to concentrate on the most important task... Losing weight."

"It's simply disgusting what Oprah did for years and also Meryl Streep first claiming she didn't know and now protesting at the golden globes in black against sexual harassment in the movie industry, the hypocrisy is sickening. Even I, who don't live in the states and work in hollywood knew for years about the Weinstein rumors from several gossip sites. So many actors lost my respect, I can't even look at them without feeling disgusted and Oprah's actions are unforgivable. I hope she gets what she deserves. I love Karma."

"I hope Oprah runs in 2020 so Trump can win in a landslide. Finally show those elitists pricks that they are out of touch with reality."

"Oprah says things won't get better till old white people die. She and her communist friends must die before things get better."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 122 guests and no members online

Login