Topic-icon Twitter Engineer Confirms that the Site Shadow Bans People

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
6 days 12 hours ago - 6 days 12 hours ago #47648 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Twitter Engineer Confirms that the Site Shadow Bans People

In the latest undercover Project Veritas video investigation, eight current and former Twitter employees are on camera explaining steps the social media giant is taking to censor political content that they don’t like.

"Watching this video I see why anyone who supports an American First immigration policy on twitter is likely to be banned- it appears 95% of their workforce is foreign born. Guessing the same is true for Youtube and other Silicon Valley companies."

"All of these people are "Intelectuals". They are all "College Graduates". In other words BRAINWASHED TO THE CORE."

"Twitter actually calls itself a free speech platform Let that sink in"

"I've never used twitter, facebook, snapcrap or any of that shit that the cia, fbi or local police love to use to check up on you. watching this kind of stuff makes me happy I never got into it."

Dystopian: archive.is/mgWqC

"YouTube doesnt shadowban, but it does Gaslight. It removes likes, jumbles comments, blocks notifications, refuses to let you post comments, etc."

"Pretty much sure that you tube shadow bans. I know they censor like crazy, I've had tons of stuff disappear off the comments section especially during the election on pro democrat sites. Still happens on the more intensely hateful sites that cater to the ignorant young."

"Reddit also censors conservatives."

"Instagram has been doing something similar to my account, my friends aren't seeing my posts, the greater population aren't seeing my posts and when I complained to instagram, it got worse. Not necessarily a shadowban but they are picking and choosing what is seen by everyone. Deleted my instagram a month ago and I'm never going back, same with Facebook...haven't been on there in 3 years and probably 6 years for Twitter."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”
Last Edit: 6 days 12 hours ago by Kazara.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 19 hours ago #47661 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Twitter Engineer Confirms that the Site Shadow Bans People

"Discrimination is cool as long as it's against whites, christians, or conservatives"

"Twitter is disgusting and I'm very willing to never go back. Gab is far better as far as not having to self censor and just say whatever you like. It's awesome, like getting well after being sick frankly."

""It's not racist when we do it" - Democrats"

"Build The Wall. Welfare is a Breeding Program for the Low IQ. Public Education is Leftist Indoctrination. Tech Companies are Filled with Indoctrinated Leftist. Stuff isn't Free, Not Food, Not Housing, Not Healthcare."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 18 hours ago #47662 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Twitter Engineer Confirms that the Site Shadow Bans People

"We all knew in our hearts this was going on. Great to get confirmation."

"The red pilling is quickly becoming a tidal wave. I predict more news like this in 2018 as the push back gains momentum."

"With the increasing importance of social media in our day to day lives I think we are going to have to realize that such subversive forms of censorship can not be tolerated. The "its their platform and they can do what they want" argument simply does not apply here. No company should be allowed to subvert the social narrative and manipulate people by pushing their agenda in such a clandestine way. If a company wants to use their platform to push an agenda they should be required by law to do so openly so that consumers can make an informed choice as to which services they wish to use."

"Twitter... Is a communist, genderblender, snowflake echo chamber, with banning people for different prospects, views and statements. So why nobody is opening a legal case against this shithole? What more proof You need?"

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 14 hours ago #47668 by Kazara
Project Veritas Twitter Video: Company Responds To Allegations It Can Share Trump's Deleted, Direct Messages

Snippet -

A spokesperson for Twitter told International Business Times, “The individual depicted in this video was speaking in a personal capacity and does not represent or speak for Twitter. Twitter only responds to valid legal requests, and does not share any user information with law enforcement without such a request.”

“We deplore the deceptive and underhanded tactics by which this footage was obtained and selectively edited to fit a pre-determined narrative,” Twitter’s spokesperson said. “Twitter is committed to enforcing our rules without bias and empowering every voice on our platform, in accordance with the Twitter Rules.”

Later, in another meeting with Haynes where O’Keefe himself attends (he applies a wig that looks slightly different than his normal hair and dons glasses to disguise himself), Haynes again says Twitter has the ability to disclose “every single message, every single tweet, whatever you log into, what profile pictures you upload.”

Those types of statements are intended to elicit shock, but shouldn’t. Twitter’s policies make clear that it has access to basically every piece of user content posted and shared on the platform.

In Twitter’s privacy policy , it states, “When you privately communicate with others through our Services, such as by sending and receiving Direct Messages, we will store and process your communications, and information related to them.

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 68 guests and no members online

Login