Topic-icon Trump: 'Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?'

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 20 hours ago - 5 days 20 hours ago #47652 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Trump: 'Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?'
www.businessinsider.com/trump-shithole-immigration-haiti-african-countries-2018-1

Snippet -

The White House announced earlier this week it would end Temporary Protected Status for 200,000 Salvadorans who were allowed to live and work in the US legally after two severe earthquakes hit their home country in 2001.

The Trump administration has also ended TPS for 45,000 Haitians and 2,500 Nicaraguans. The program also covers immigrants from Honduras, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, and Yemen.

A statement from Raj Shah, a deputy White House press secretary, did not deny that Trump made the comments.

"Like other nations that have merit-based immigration, President Trump is fighting for permanent solutions that make our country stronger by welcoming those who can contribute to our society, grow our economy and assimilate into our great nation," Shah said.

Shah added: "He will always reject temporary, weak and dangerous stopgap measures that threaten the lives of hardworking Americans, and undercut immigrants who seek a better life in the United States through a legal pathway."

The perpetually offended Libtards are once again offended about shithole countries being called out as what they actually are. The demonRats are only concerned with their elites having power and taking in thousands upon thousands of low IQ, unskilled immigrants (most are currently unemployed and on tax payer funded public assistance) is a method of grooming more future democratic voters. Democrats aren't interested in the health and prosperity of the USA - - they just want the power to rule by any means necessary.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”
Last Edit: 5 days 20 hours ago by Kazara.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 20 hours ago #47653 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Trump: 'Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?'

A quote attributed to President Trump horrifies our snowflake intellectuals, but accurately reflects the sentiments of much of America.

Snippet -

"A quote attributed to President Trump horrifies our snowflake intellectuals, but accurately reflects the sentiments of much of America."

I absolutely believe in a merit based immigration system. If someone has an education and can positively contribute to our society, then I don't really care where they hail from. Sadly, many shithole nations loose their best and brightest because they immigrate to non-shithole countries. Sadly, the USA often takes in the non-productive parasites and their worthless chain migration relatives from shithole countries.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 19 hours ago #47658 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Trump: 'Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?'

Watch the hosts at CNN react to President Trump's comments about certain countries. It's hilarious.

"My husband came from Mexico city Lmfao he calls it a shithole everyday lol"

"He's trying to stop progressives from turning the United States into a shit hole country all for votes and power. The pearl clutching is amusing."

"They should all move to Somolia to prove Trump wrong."

"Gotta Love President Trump!~ He's not your ordinary NWO Globalist Puppet!~ Fighting the Good Fight, One Shithole Country at a Time!"

"If those countries are not shithole countries why are the people leaving them and coming to America ? He did not say the people were shitholes , he said the countries were."

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 18 hours ago #47663 by Kazara

"He was never a racist before he became president"

"s- - t hole countries is actually a compliment , i can think of other words that fit those countries"

"WAPO is trash"

The pearl clutching Libtards believe that calling a country a shithole is racist. These idios need to spend sometime in these shithole countries to understand the difference.

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 14 hours ago #47665 by Kazara

The majority-white southeast European states are also "shitholes": archive.is/7gZrn

"Haiti would be a lot nicer if the Clinton foundation didn’t steal Billions donated for rebuilding"

"Having lived in Haiti for many months.. I can Confirm it is indeed a shit hole thanks to massive corruption. Potentially Beautiful country ruined by politicians and gangs. Some of the most impressive natural landscapes I have ever seen are in Haiti.... Shame."

"The source that says he said it is the Washington Post. Of course their sources are anonymous. And other "news" sites used Washington Post as their main source. Show me a video of him saying those words. Otherwise, he didn't say it."

"Bill Clinton replied, " Haiti isn't a shithole for me it was a gold mine.""

"I have been to Both Norway & Haiti - Haiti IS A Shit hole! Look its a Tropical island and these people can't even feed themselves and live in little tin shacks - I saw them with my own eyes. While on the other end of the stick Norway is in the Mountains, Brutal cold weather and they made a lovely society for themselves that create stuff. Big difference. Also who cares about TRUMP calling them a Shit hole - what about the Clintons ripping off Haiti of Millions of Dollars? Why isn't Don Lemon and his sad little Micro-Fro talking about that?"

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 69 guests and no members online

Login