Topic-icon The Truth About 'Sh*thole Countries'

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 13 hours ago #47670 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: The Truth About 'Sh*thole Countries'

Trump was right. Some countries are sh*tholes.

"Donald Trump, the most Savage President ever. MAGA2020!!!"

"Trump said Birmingham England has been turned into a third world shit hole....... He was right!!! ...... I've left......Cheers Paul"

"Mr. Trump stated he didn't say this, but if he did........ it's an unusually concise, honest and accurate statement from a politician and it made me smile! Pity I can't vote for him, I British and every day I see the UK Politicians turn my country into a shithole before my eyes!I wonder if PM Theresa "the Traitor" May's got Britain on Mr. Trumps Shit list yet?I couldn't blame him!"

"Shithole = third world despotism. It's fairly common in the world."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 12 hours ago #47671 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: The Truth About 'Sh*thole Countries'

The MSM viciously attacking and insulting a sitting US President is disgusting. These propagandists wonder why people have such contempt for MSM.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 12 hours ago #47672 by Kazara

Let me explain how her people from parts of the world where, according to President Trump, you'll find 'shithole countries' from which the United States should not accept immigrants is not racist.

"As a Haitian American I voted for Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again in 2020"

"Everything is racist these days. If Trump spits in wind, he'll be called a racist. Trump just called it like he sees it and sometimes he's not always politically correct, but that's how he is."

"President Trump is not an racist and I’ve no problem with his non pc talking. In fact it’s an breath of fresh air."

"If Cooper feels so passionate about Haiti, then why isn't he on Hilary's ass about the money she stole from the country?"

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 9 hours ago #47673 by Kazara

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 days 9 hours ago #47677 by Kazara

"Foreign aid is BS. It's simply extracting money from hardworking taxpayers in the first world and giving it to corrupt elites/government in third world shitholes. The poor barely see any of the money."

"Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Deport him once and you never have to feed him again."

"I'm from a shithole country and I don't get all worked up when people point out how crappy it is. Some idiots are just annoyed by the truth."

"A president of US in 2018 that dares not being overly political correct ?! HOW DARES HE ? eheheh well done Trump, all this bullshit UN hipster one world crap, and all those globalist pieces of crap that sing kumbaya, while stealing from wealth and rights of citizens of certain countries to grow shitholes that will never grow, and to promote new replacement citizens that will level the globe in 1 gigantic ball of shit, where everyone is "equal" and nobody has "shit"."

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 days 8 hours ago #47684 by Kazara

CNN loves saying shithole. Here's 'the most trusted name in news' sounding like anything but a news network. Is it funny or just ridiculous?

"None of these people would ever live in those countries lol."

"Trump is already a legend and it has only been a year LOL"

"Trump calls it like it is. People just mad it was said and it's true."

"Trump really is a genius. He had MSM saying Merry Christmas to prove they didn't hate Christmas and now he has them defending sh*thole countries. The funny part is that he denied saying it, so they are wigging out over a false story as usual. Then they are outraged that us deplorables agree. Got to love it!"

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 69 guests and no members online

Login