Topic-icon The Truth Factory: I react to the FISA memo

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 6 days ago #47928 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: The Truth Factory: I react to the FISA memo

"I'll believe it when I see it. Until there are people behind bars, from all I can tell - Laws Are For The Rest Of Us."

"It makes me sick how these frauds in government keep doing all this illegal shit conspire against the president and still get to keep their jobs, let alone out of prison where they belong."

"And yet, we all know that no ones going down for this and that they’re still going to be free citizens. Feels bad man."

"We're all equal under the law- unless of course you're a rich democrat or hollywood pervert, they seem to have immunity."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 6 days ago #47933 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: The Truth Factory: I react to the FISA memo
Judge Jeanine Outraged to Tears

"Truth is; the establishment went up against a candidate they just couldn't beat. We the people, and President Donald J. Trump"

"We still have a long way to go before the rule of law can be restored."

"Her words are true and powerful. However, her words pale in comparison to her emotional reaction to this un-American Travesty that she obviously feels so strongly about as shown by her wholly appropriate emotional ending to her statement. Unfortunately, it seems that there are too few, far too few, that share her righteous outrage. Far too few even know that there is even a need for such outrage. Why is this so? Because the Liberal Media, the wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC is either totally blacking out the details or, they are ridiculing everyone who thinks it is a problem at all. And, while alternative media has made inroads, Most Low Info Voters get most of their info from the MSM or, from affiliates such as AOL/YAHOO/MSN news feeds or Late Night Liberal shows. You see folks, it'snot a crisis if most don't know about it. Or, are told it doesn't matter at all. That said, perseverance is a must. We must continue to fight the good fight. The battering ram does eventually breakthrough the strongest castle door."

"Judge Janine rocks! She's an honest, straight shooter which is why she backs our President. President Trump is a similar type that does what he says. Judge Janine has known the President for years and have been good friends. People are scared of people that tell things the way they are and nobody knows that better than President Trump. In addition, it's well known that the President never forgets who his true friends are. Thanks, Judge Janine! And thanks to you too, Bill for bring us the truth in journalism."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 5 days ago #47946 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: The Truth Factory: I react to the FISA memo

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 104 guests and one member online

• Temploiter

Login