Topic-icon Banana Republic? The ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 6 days ago #47929 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Banana Republic? The ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY

"Just a reminder to Veteran's and Active Duty Personnel. We swore an oath to defend The Constitution against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC!"

"the (((neocons))), (((neoliberals))), deep state, globalists in tandem with the (((cultural marxists))) has ruined the united states people's faith in the us political system and fbi. once you identify the problem you can come up with a final solution to start to remedy the cancerous pathology that has infected the united states. #CulturalMarxismIsCancer "

"My faith in american democracy will not be restored until the responsible democrats, agents and perhaps even Clinton herself are tried, sentanced and hung for treason."

"They should all be charged with treason and Trump should ignore any activist court ruling after he dissolves the Muller counsel"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 6 days ago #47930 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Banana Republic? The ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY

Synopsis: According to Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett revealed in the last few seconds of a segment he was on with reporter Sarah Carter, and former Presidential advisor Sebastian Gorka, that a source told him that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threated Chairman Devin Nunes that he was tired of dealing with the House Intelligence Committee and that if they didn’t stop, he would subpoena all their emails and texts.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 6 days ago #47931 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Banana Republic? The ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 6 days ago #47932 by Kazara

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 5 days ago #47948 by Kazara
FBI agents were required to ‘fabricate’ evidence – Obama officials will be implicated

"These liberal grand juries will never indict Obama era officials"

"I'm tired hearing the corruption at the FBI is only at the top. The news of corruption have been coming out for months and they are going to tell us these "professional investigators" never had any suspicion that something rotten was going on? These men and women at the FBI are disciples of Mueller and Comey, they know the secret code of silence and brotherhood to protect the echelons and themselves. There must be many FBI agents at the levels below who knew what was going on. In my opinion, the institution is corrupted to the core as it is the DOJ. All we need to put a stop to this ugly fight instigated by the same actors and the media is ONE single soldier, one honest FBI agent who under anonymity and protection bring forth some light. This is becoming a circus and congressmen Nunez can become the first victim. It's time they bring Comey to testify again, remove Rosenstein, replace Sessions and bring someone like Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch instead. I think the FBI director Wray doesn't have the guts to step up to the plate."

"Obama is a Enemy Combatant and will be sent to GITMO"

"Does anyone actually think that these TRAITORS will be prosecuted?!? If you do, then I have some ocean front land in the Mojave Desert to sell you! The Deep State and Mainstream Media will slowly make all of this dissappear!"

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47961 by Kazara

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 95 guests and no members online

Login