Topic-icon The Truth About The FISA Memo | FBI/DOJ Exposed

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 6 days ago #47935 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: The Truth About The FISA Memo | FBI/DOJ Exposed

"This confirms what I already knew, the Obama admin was anti American and evil. I cannot imagine the damage that would have been done if Hillary won. I also wonder what other shenanigans the Obama administration had been up to over the last 8 years something tells me there's a lot"

"The fact they use all that just to spy on Trump, and after 18 months they still haven't find a single thing that would really be damaging and prove he's corrupt... really impress me to be honest. It actually they're either really bad at their job or Trump is really clean! Either way, that doesn't look good for Dems..."

"Flynn must be exonerated"

"What’s the point of no one goes to jail? Traitors to democracy need to be dealt with."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 6 days ago #47936 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: The Truth About The FISA Memo | FBI/DOJ Exposed

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 6 days ago #47937 by Kazara

"Former head of FBI says FBI did nothing wrong."

Especially NBC's Katy Tur blaming originally conservative OP-research.

The media cast the release as desperately bad for national security even though the memo was supposedly bullcrap. These are not easily reconciled claims.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 5 days ago #47939 by Kazara
The GOP memo proves the ‘deep state’ is real

Snippet -

Now that we know what the declassified House memo says about government misconduct, we also know what it means: The Washington swamp — the deep state — is bigger, more vicious and more dangerous to American liberty than even a cynic could have imagined.

Because of the memo and previous revelations, we know that swamp creatures are embedded in the top of the FBI and the Department of Justice. Some used their power to try to tip a presidential campaign based on their personal politics.

They conducted a sham investigation of the Democratic candidate and misled federal judges to spy on at least one associate of her Republican challenger.

To block exposure of their misdeeds, these officials falsely claimed that national security would be damaged. Add that despicable lie — issued in the name of the FBI itself — to their shameful records.

Thanks to the battle over the memo, we also know with 100 percent certainty that the mainstream media is part of the swamp. The efforts by The New York Times and The Washington Post, among others, to keep the memo from ever seeing sunshine were appalling.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 5 days ago #47951 by Kazara

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 4 days ago #47955 by Kazara

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 95 guests and no members online

Login