Topic-icon It Gets Even Better! Schiff-for-Brains Pranked by Russians

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #47957 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: It Gets Even Better! Schiff-for-Brains Pranked by Russians

This is hilarious. It just keeps getting better every day, and you won't be able to guess what happened now!

"Lmao it really does get better every single day. They are crazy as hell lmao! COMEDY GOLD!"

"Stupid Schiff. I'm sure he had delusions of grandeur running through his head. He would be the darling who saved the Democratic party, he would be hailed as the savior. What a schmuck."

"Prankster: "We have compromising footage of naked Trump holding his big Shlong while Russian prostitutes peeing in Obamas bed." Democrat: "Oh, oh, oh tell me more!" LOL"

"I wonder how this all going to play out. The Democratic Party is destroying itself from within, the media is being exposed for the frauds they are, everything going on with the fbi and other intelligence. Crazy times we're in right now."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Kazara.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47977 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: It Gets Even Better! Schiff-for-Brains Pranked by Russians
INTERVIEW: RUSSIANS WHO PRANKED ADAM SCHIFF! Vovan & Lexus Discuss Naked Trump Pics and More!

EXCLUSIVE: Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 75 guests and no members online

Login