• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47962 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Justin Trudeau is a Complete Idiot

Canada is a meme.

"That’s what political correctness does — makes its adherents deflect, deflect, deflect. He’s the reason why we need a northern border wall."

"As a Canadian (who is truly embarrassed by Prime Minister Tidepod), I applaud you for this video. It is absolutely astonishing how BLATANT this soy-boy's complete disregard for my country and my fellow Canadians actually is. It is equally jaw-dropping that there are enough brick-thick Canadians to have voted this pantload in, after his father (Pierre Trudeau, not his other father, Fidel Castro) took THREE turns fucking my country up in the past. As the great Winston Churchill once said "Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it". Apparently, we are a breeding ground for failure. Keep up the good work, Paul."

"Trust me, most Canadians with a brain cannot stand this poor excuse for a PM. This guy is a complete joke."

"God, The civil wars across the west yet come fast enough. These liberals will surrender at the sound of the first shot."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47967 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Justin Trudeau is a Complete Idiot

"Truth Factory I feel so sorry for you living up in Canada and having to deal with the cuck. Who I'm pretty sure is going to destroy your country with political correctness."

""We don't have enough money to pay Vets because we need to pay these poor misunderstood ISIL/ISIS fighters because reasons" Seriously, Fuck Trudeau. The biggest issue is that none of the the other current party leaders are really any better. Not much in the way of voting options.... YAY"

"Thank God Trump is in power here in the US."

"Canada asks their veterans to give their lives. Unable to give them compensation for their sacrifice. Veterans the world over deserve better than this."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 96 guests and no members online

Login