Topic-icon Samsung S8: The Turning Point for Apple Veterans?

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #45379 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Samsung S8: The Turning Point for Apple Veterans?
www.gamerbolt.com/samsung-s8-turning-point-apple-veterans/

I’m not afraid to admit that previously I was fond of Apple’s iPhone and iPad brand. I’d take one look at the competition and quickly see that the iPhone reigned supreme in many areas. For example, the build quality was always better, there was no plastic casing – it became the most premium-built phone. That’s not neglecting the fact that features were also seemingly ahead of their time.

However, these qualities, these selling points, were never going to remain an asset of the iPhone brand alone. It would only be a matter of time before a competitor was able to match these very attributes. Of course, the smartphone and tablet have gradually matured and reached a peak. However, innovation appears to be in the hands of Samsung and not Apple.

Apple’s direction changed, they wanted to enter and conquer new markets, such as China. This ‘easy profit’ thinking has come at the cost of true creative developments that competitors have taken advantage of. For me, Samsung’s S6 Edge was the turning point, specifically, it was built brilliantly.

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: suske
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 83 guests and no members online