Topic-icon #SlowDownGate: Why I Cannot Trust Apple

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #47825 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: #SlowDownGate: Why I Cannot Trust Apple

"Well there's the problem right there - you buy Apple products. Apple is a scam. No problem with Samsung phones slowing down with age. I had a Note 4 for several years. Back in September, going on 5 years old, the battery was holding a charge for only half as long as before. At times it would run out before the day was over if I spent my lunch break browsing the news on it. Meanwhile, during the time I used it the OS has been updated several times. I found no difference in responsiveness over the years. In fact, while I was always eager to see what new advantages each new update brought, for the most part, except for a change in appearance of some icons or something, there was no noticeable difference in how the phone worked. Then in September I bought a new battery, and of course it was a simple matter to pop open the case and swap it out. The phone then would have been good for another couple of years. But then came the Black Friday sales in November and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse on the latest Note 8 so now the old Note 4 sits in a drawer, ready to be used as a backup should there be some need."

"I am so angry at myself that I ever became an apple customer. The way they handle iTunes purchases is equally fraudulent."

"If you own an apple product, I think less of you. Apple is for Leftists who want less freedom and more micro management."

"Should have gotten a Samsung lmao"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: suske
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 98 guests and no members online

Login