Topic-icon WoW: Talent Changes in the Latest Build

• MMO_Doubter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • No evil shall escape my sight.
More
1 year 3 months ago #41477 by MMO_Doubter
MMO_Doubter replied the topic: WoW: Talent Changes in the Latest Build
There are a lot of things done in MMOs that have nothing to do with making a better game.

"I dont care about "gamers interest", only mine."
- Spathotan. Oct 2, 2011

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 year 3 months ago #41478 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: WoW: Talent Changes in the Latest Build
Just not decay Temp, but also praying for a great damage slice, which was suppose to speed up the decay factor. :P Also, the dynamic nature of resource stats....which usually means something could be improved if a better resource became available.

The enhanced sub-components needed to craft superior weapons were sellable/tradable, which was great for the economy and those who did not want to run the Genosian lab for Acklay bones and other goodies. This was also with any 'dungeon' or boss like NPC or critter roaming the galaxy.

I wish I could stay active with SWGEmu, but without a healthy economy, the game gets old rather quickly.

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
1 year 3 months ago #41490 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: WoW: Talent Changes in the Latest Build
MMO_D, yes! I loved Ungoro Crater back in the day. It was a location with Alliance and Horde quests galore so there was almost always some PvP going on as the two groups collided. One of my favorite places to level and explore and get herbs and fight.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 22 guests and no members online