Topic-icon Rift: Community Manager Replaced

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 years 3 months ago #32734 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Rift: Community Manager Replaced
forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/general-discussion/380856-updates-about-rift-community.html

Hey guys,

As we mentioned last week, we are undergoing some changes here at Trion and that also includes changes among your community team. In addition to all the names you already know on the Dev Tracker, you’ll want to keep an eye out for me, OverloadUT, and Morgana – we’ll be around a lot more from here on out. I’ll also be your main point of contact for all things community as Elrar is no longer with the company.

We have a lot in store with 2.4 and beyond, so if there’s anything specific you want me to pay attention to, shoot me a PM with a link to the thread and I’ll help you guys out. And, as always, we’ll be using the blog, Twitter, Facebook, and our live streams.

Thanks,

-e.

elizabeth "dahanese" tobey
director of community

There were no specifics on why Elrar was axed, but most responses from the players indicated they were unhappy with the decision.

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 22 guests and no members online