Topic-icon Rift: Inactive character name resets incoming!

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 years 1 month ago #33061 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Rift: Inactive character name resets incoming!
forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/general-discussion/389961-inactive-character-name-resets-incoming.html#post4542904

Hey guys,

We've been listening to a lot of your feedback these past couple days and I have some updates for you.

On Wednesday, October 23rd we are going to be resetting inactive character names to free them up for players headed onto new shards.

If one of your characters is going to be impacted by this change, you'll be getting an email from us in the next day or two with instructions. If you are one of these inactive characters and want to keep your name, you'll just need to log in with that character before October 23rd.

I also want to let you guys know that everyone who is transferring off a shard that is part of next week's unification will be receiving a title denoting where they previously hailed from.

And as a final note: I want to personally thank everyone who has talked with me over the past couple days. I've had some great conversations and your words have been invaluable to both me and the entire team.

I am not going to download this game just to save my characters' names by logging in. So that kills any possibility (although it was highly improbable) of a return.

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 110 guests and no members online