Topic-icon Rift: Yer new CM, Brasse, and a note from Ocho!

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 year 1 month ago #43421 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Rift: Yer new CM, Brasse, and a note from Ocho!
Rift: Yer new CM, Brasse, and a note from Ocho!

Snippet -

Good morning, folks.

Some of you know me pretty well, others know me just a little, but everyone is about to know me a whole lot better. As of today, I am your RIFT Community Manager in addition to being Director of Community here at Trion!

First a note from Ocho himself:

"Heya All,

Leaving is always hard, but sometimes change is necessary and helps us grow. I've had a remarkable time in my almost three years at Trion working with the RIFT community. It's been incredible working with all of you and the RIFT team, especially towards the launch of Starfall Prophecy. Now it's time for me to join all of you in sitting back and waiting eagerly for the launch of the next great chapter in RIFT.

While you may not see me anymore in my official capacity, I will still be wandering Telara with all of you. You may see me fighting battles with planar invaders and occasionally against other Ascended in Warfronts. I know I leave you in good hands. The passionate and caring folks on the Trion Community and Dev teams truly want the best for RIFT and all of you. I can't wait to see your reactions to Starfall Prophecy and where the team takes you next!

Wishing you all the best,
Eric "Ocho" Cleaver"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 69 guests and no members online