Topic-icon DCUO: Bugs, Cheats and PVP Hacks

• Vorarum
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 8 months ago #16344 by Vorarum
Vorarum replied the topic: Re: DCUO: Bugs, Cheats and PVP Hacks
Good News Everyone!

I was logged in last week to do some PvP, hopped on my hero to check out the AH, well lo and behold, who should I see in the Watchtower but the infamous Frank Sinatra, trash talking, how he was never punished for cheating, and his character is still completely the same. I inspected his gear, and sure enough, he still had everything.

Whether or not he is telling the truth about being disciplined is irrelevant, however. Why is he allowed back in the game at all SoE? Really?? You had the ENTIRE (no, that's not an exaggeration, since this incident occurred after the server merge) player population up in arms about his blatant hacking of the game. If you do not follow your own EULA, why should the players?

In conclusion, thank you for making my decision to never, EVER look at another one of your games again so much easier. Last week, after PvPing for a couple of hours, and once again finding myself with nothing to do afterwards, I started to bang my head against the wall until it was raw and bloody, painfully reciting, as I always do "WHY AM I STILL PLAYING THIS?!!?!?" and STILL I had hope for you. It's amazing how just the NAME of ONE player caused your game to nearly collapse (and it's a miracle it didn't considering the shape it was in), and now you're basically telling the small remaining playerbase "All is forgiven of him". Way to go. See you never.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #16346 by daffid011
daffid011 replied the topic: Re: DCUO: Bugs, Cheats and PVP Hacks
but the new leader designer just promised these people would be caught, because SOE has the tools to catch them!

More
5 years 8 months ago #16348 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Re: DCUO: Bugs, Cheats and PVP Hacks
As usual, what $OE often does (and doesn't do) rarely follows what it says, and even promise, it will do. $OE's word is worthless.

If the Democrats didn't have double standards, they'd have none at all.

• Wildcat84
  • Member of the Cabal
More
5 years 8 months ago #16355 by Wildcat84
Wildcat84 replied the topic: Re: DCUO: Bugs, Cheats and PVP Hacks
Once again, it has been proven that any combat engine based on the NGE "fast action" concept is doomed to fail. Either it relies too much on server/network/client and you get massive lag with 10 people or it relies too much on the client thus opening itself up to massive cheating.

The only "tools" that SOE has are their employees.

SWTOR: Helm of Graush. Flurry United <FU>
Wildcat, Jedi Sage (50)
Wildkat, Jedi Shadow (50)

Past games: SWG, EVE, STO, LOTRO, DDO, EQ2

• Vorarum
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #19195 by Vorarum
Second day of F2P going live, and someone is ALREADY Speedhacking. My leaguemate FRAPSED this idiot yesterday. On top of that, Nov 1st Servers were down 15 hours for the transition. Yesterday, you were able to play for all of 4 hours of the day because servers kept crashing. Today, the same problems have been happening. You go on for 10 minutes, get insane rubberband lag, get d/c'd. Servers go down for 3 hours. Rinse and repeat 5 times so far today. That's how good the developers at SoE are.

Of course, communication from SOE on the issue is non-existent.

Don't bother even wasting your time on the F2P. Free to Play is not worth your time. Free to Play is worth less than nothing. SOE should be paying people to play this POS.

Anyway, enough ranting, here's the vid:

Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Vorarum.

• Vorarum
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 5 months ago #21198 by Vorarum
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you guys an update on the wonderfulness that is DCUO. That is to say, hacking & cheating is still possible, with really no end in sight due to SOE's combination of apathy and ignorance in their coding. This program was released on December 6. That's right. Less than a week ago. Almost a year into release and this is still possible. As much as I don't like hacking, I gotta give props to people like Tagyoureit because they are the ones finding the true vulnerabilities of the game. Enjoy!

Download: aosource.forumotion.com/t1-release-dc-universe-no-attack-delay

More
5 years 5 months ago #21200 by TUX426
TUX426 replied the topic: Re: DCUO: Bugs, Cheats and PVP Hacks
Wow Vorarum...nice video.

SOE is more interested in selling you Holiday content and new DLC "things" than they are fixing these silly little bugs. Nobody needs to PAY for fixes to hacks/exploits...they do for new content though, hence SOE's priority is new DLC.

More
5 years 5 months ago #21205 by Archeus9
Archeus9 replied the topic: Re: DCUO: Bugs, Cheats and PVP Hacks
Why are you still playing this Vor?

I would have left after a month of not fixing it.

• Vorarum
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 5 months ago #21206 by Vorarum

Archeus9 wrote: Why are you still playing this Vor?

I would have left after a month of not fixing it.

I'm not, but some of my leaguemates still do, and they're still seeing this stuff, especially in PvP. They're all just basically killing time until TOR, but we talk about DCUO on vent/league forums still.

More
5 years 5 months ago #21208 by daffid011
daffid011 replied the topic: Re: DCUO: Bugs, Cheats and PVP Hacks
For SOE this is working as intended

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Fringers Online

We have 52 guests and no members online