Topic-icon Pokket to Leave BioWare

• aistee
  • aistee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Just Blew In
  • Just Blew In
More
2 years 7 months ago #37602 by aistee
aistee created the topic: Pokket to Leave BioWare
If you missed the SWTOR stream this week, you also missed the big news that Pokket (Hillary Nicole) will be leaving Bioware. Pokket joined Bioware Austin as their new Community Coordinator. Her job was to help maintain relationships with fan sites, guilds, streamers and more. She also worked to build community relations and any other aspect of the SWTOR community.

www.swtorstrategies.com/2015/01/pokket-to-leave-bioware.html

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #37612 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Pokket to Leave BioWare
I read the article and cringed when I saw she had neon colored hair. :lol:

No reason was given for her departure, but most speculate she was on contract and the contract ended and was not renewed.

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

• MMO_Doubter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • No evil shall escape my sight.
More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #39946 by MMO_Doubter
MMO_Doubter replied the topic: Pokket to Leave BioWare

Kazara wrote: I read the article and cringed when I saw she had neon colored hair. :lol:

Reer!

I remember Pokket. Nice enough, and smarter than she looked, but just another cog in the MMO-industrial complex.

"I dont care about "gamers interest", only mine."
- Spathotan. Oct 2, 2011
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by MMO_Doubter.

• SirMarty
  • Wont Go Away
  • Wont Go Away
  • Gaming Legend
More
1 year 6 months ago #40088 by SirMarty
SirMarty replied the topic: Pokket to Leave BioWare

Kazara wrote: I read the article and cringed when I saw she had neon colored hair. :lol:

No reason was given for her departure, but most speculate she was on contract and the contract ended and was not renewed.

I think the contract was only about half a year I think.

She seemed nice but I think that forum moderation was still biased when she came along. Nothing really changed on that front, and the game kept bleeding subs; therefore less and less guilds, fan sites, streamers, etc. to actually forge relationships with and show to the gaming community that this game actually has a community, so I'm not surprised they didn't keep her. SWTOR just isn't that famous, critically-acclaimed game EAware wants it to be.

How many cats could a catscan scan if a catscan could scan cats?

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 44 guests and no members online