Topic-icon The Secret World: Issue #14: Call of the Nameless

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 year 6 months ago #40747 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: The Secret World: Issue #14: Call of the Nameless

Issue #14 brings us out of Tokyo and back to familiar turf. There have been strange rumblings in Egypt--quite literally--and The Stationmaster sends you to investigate. As you delve into six all-new main missions and assorted side missions, you’ll encounter Ptahmose and his Sentinels, and enlist the aid an unlikely ally as you uncover the secret of this Ancient Egyptian mystery.

I haven't heard much about this game in quite a while. I really wanted to like the game, and some of the "puzzles" were quite fun, but my my progress wasn't enough to be combat ready in the next area I had to go. I had zero interest in grinding out dailies and other mind numbing battles for more XP to prepare myself for the next area, so I uninstalled the game and never returned. I remember how many of us were truly excited about this MMO when it was in development - - and many of us ended up disappointed. Anyone here play it?

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 111 guests and no members online