× With the state of the MMO industry as it is, we need this.

Topic-icon Let’s Sing 2018, Karaoke Game Coming To Nintendo Switch This Christmas

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #46324 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Let’s Sing 2018, Karaoke Game Coming To Nintendo Switch This Christmas
www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/lets-sing-2018-karaoke-game-coming-to-nintendo-switch-this-christmas/37599/

Snippet -

Ravencourt and Voxler announced that Let’s Sing 2018 will be released later this year during the fall and winter for home consoles. The game will be available on October 20th for the PS4, Wii, and Wii U. During Christmas the game will release on the Nintendo Switch.

The game will contain 30 different international “smash hits”, including Coldplay’s “Hymn for the Weekend”, Alan Walker’s “Faded”, Gnashfeaturing Olivia O’Brien’s “I Hate U, I Love U”, Calvin Harris’ “My Way”, and the Chainsmokers featuring Halsey’s “Closer”. There are also lyrically poignant songs like Lukas Craham’s “7 Years” that will also make the cut.

There will be single-player and multiplayer modes as well, including local challenge modes, and a brand new mode called “Mix Tape”.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 103 guests and no members online

Login