× A Place Where MMOs Come To Die

Topic-icon Hero's Song: PLEASE Get Your Refund!

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 months 4 weeks ago #44211 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Hero's Song: PLEASE Get Your Refund!
www.indiegogo.com/projects/hero-s-song-game-rpg#/updates

23 hours ago

Another quick update - We will start contacting you early next week and begin getting the refunds processed then. This week is getting things organized to begin that work and honestly with the holidays we have some people out with their families. I hope you can understand that part. We assure you 100% of your money will get back to you promptly.

Basically you'll have two choices - either a check, or a paypal refund.

One final note - We have to put a 3 month clock on this. March 31st 2017 will be the last day to file for your refund. We would like to extend it longer, but this is actually a simple issue of the company shutting down. We would really, really appreciate it if you would file as soon as possible. You will make our lives a lot easier. We put our customers first and we just want to do right by you.

One more final note - I've seen a lot of emails saying "keep my money.. thank you for your hard work". You have no idea how good that makes us feel, but we actually feel the opposite. PLEASE TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK. We took your money in good faith and it is with that same good faith that we want to give it back to you. We believe in crowdfunding and I want us to be one of the happier stories in terms of treating customers right. I hope to run into you at E3 or in a bar or wherever and shake your hands to thank you so much. I'd feel better knowing you have that money back. If you want to invest in another project, check out Project
Resurgence from CohhCarnage's studio. That's more than worthy of your consideration.

Crowdfunding gets a bad name sometimes for not delivering. By taking your money back we're all setting an example for how every crowdfunding project should conduct itself if something goes wrong. We weren't perfect, but there was never a scenario where we would even consider not doing right by you when it comes to your money.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

Smed

If the Democrats didn't have double standards, they'd have none at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

Fringers Online

We have 329 guests and one member online

• Kazara

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries