Topic-icon H1Z1: Just Survive Drops H1Z1 Branding & Releases Huge Update

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
6 months 4 days ago #46326 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: H1Z1: Just Survive Drops H1Z1 Branding & Releases Huge Update
techraptor.net/content/h1z1-just-survive-drops-h1z1-branding-releases-huge-update

Snippet -

H1Z1: Just Survive has dropped the “H1Z1” bit from its name and is now called Just Survive as revealed in an interview over at Massively Overpowered and a related press release. Additionally, Just Survive has had a major patch released with quite a few changes and bug fixes.

Just Survive is one of two games that resulted from H1Z1 being split into two distinct titles. H1Z1: King of the Kill became a multiplayer-only game focused on Battle Royale-esque “fight to the death” gameplay modes and Just Survive was made to focus on the survival & crafting aspects of the game. Although King of the Kill got quite a few updates in recent months, its sister game was relatively low-key until its name change was recently revealed. A trailer accompanied the announcement of the name change:

I read the mostly brutal comments on the YouTube trailer and it seems that the H1Z1 as a whole is failing. I am thinking that this 'renaming' move is a resuscitation event.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 84 guests and one member online

• Temploiter

Login