Topic-icon Destiny 2 YouTubers & Streamers are Jumping Ship

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 4 days ago #47777 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Destiny 2 YouTubers & Streamers are Jumping Ship

"I called this long ago, said these Destinytubers should not focus on Destiny alone.... Bungie whined and dined them too, now they're done lol."

"Not even 6 months and the game already has the stench of death on it. I look forward to the "Destiny 2 didn't die, it was murdered" video very soon. lol"

"While BungieVision and Destiny is failing, I'm just here having fun playing Rainbow Six Siege where the developers ACTUALLY listen and give a damn about the community."

"Tbh I’m extremely happy to see destiny 2 crash and burn, however, they somehow will always have a community and a player base with all of these kids who continue to grind brainlessly without knowing what’s really going on. Ignorance is preventing destiny 2 from falling into complete oblivion."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #47827 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Destiny 2 YouTubers & Streamers are Jumping Ship

Wall Street has clearly been watching Laymen Gaming, and have weighed in on the on-going Destiny 2 drama. We thought that the conversation was localised to just core gamers- turns out we were wrong...

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 59 guests and no members online

Login