Topic-icon Star Wars Battlefront 2 Loot Boxes are Still Pay-to-Win Despite Adjustments

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 4 days ago #46988 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Loot Boxes are Still Pay-to-Win Despite Adjustments

"Despite all this, hypocrites who openly criticize these kinds of exploitative microtransactions will still buy the game because 'itz Star Warz'. People won't learn until the day comes when you have to pay for lootboxes that randomly gives you packs of certain microtransaction tiers you have to collect to be able to pre-order the game. Pre-ordering then puts you on a list that only those who paid the most prior will be able to buy and play the game. In a not-too-distant future, I don't see it as an impossibility."

"Thanks to EA's shitty practices, all interest I had in this game has completely gone. I'm just going to watch the campaign on youtube. Fuck EA."

"I hate how excited I was for this game which I am no longer buying. Ugh."

"Is anyone surprised? NO COMPANY puts these systems in their games to be fair, they're there to shank their players by preying on their addictive tendencies. They're riding the wave until they get shut down by the government. EA you're not Blizzard. They got away with this utter trash because they have good will to burn and their rabid fan base will defend their garbage. You on the other hand shank your customers with every game. You can't tap dance yourselves around these shenanigans."

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46994 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Loot Boxes are Still Pay-to-Win Despite Adjustments

"Unfortunately EA Cucks will keep buying their games and keep supporting EA. #FuckEA #FuckEACucks"

"230k downvotes, it will still be lapped up in the millions by the masses."

"Seriously, fuck this game. I'm just sticking to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon this Friday instead. At least they don't lock bullshit behind paywalls. And to think I was looking forward to this game."

"I wont be buying the game, not because the game itself isnt good, but because its buisness practices actually ruined it."

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 17 hours ago #47027 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Loot Boxes are Still Pay-to-Win Despite Adjustments
Belgian Gaming Commission Begins Gambling Investigation on Battlefront 2

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 21 guests and no members online