Topic-icon It will take 4,528 hours of gameplay (or $2100) to unlock all base-game content

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 4 days ago #47005 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: It will take 4,528 hours of gameplay (or $2100) to unlock all base-game content
www.swtorstrategies.com/2017/11/it-will-take-4528-hours-of-gameplay-or-2100-to-unlock-all-base-game-content.html

Snippet -

Just a heads up. With the system implemented in Star Wars: Battlefront 2, it will take you quite a big wallet, or tons of free gaming time on your hand, to unlock the whole game.

Here is the break down:

Notes

I’m assuming that all cards are already possessed, are at level 3, and that the player has 0 credits and crafting parts left over. I’m also assuming that all one time rewards (challenges and level rewards) were used while getting the cards to level 3, so they are not factored in.

Cards from loot crates are assumed to be level 1 55% of the time, level 2 40% of the time, and level 3 5% of the time. Duplicate credit values are assumed to be 200 for a level 1, 400 for a level 2, and 600 for a level 3, this makes the average card level 1.5 and makes the average duplicate worth 300 credits. Loot crates are assumed to provide an average of 2 cards. Crafting parts are assumed to average 50. This makes the value of a crate (once you have every card in the game) worth 600 credits and 50 crafting parts. The credits are accounted for by reducing the cost of hero crates from 2,200 to 1,600.

The cost of upgrading a level 3 card to a level 4 card is 480 crafting parts. Only hero crates are bought because they are the cheapest source of crafting parts.

Players earn credits at a rate of 1,100 credits per hour.

Loot crates required are rounded up. All totals for gameplay hours are rounded to the nearest whole number.

This estimate ignores the time required to get all cards to level 3, the time required to unlock all heroes, and daily crates.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 4 days ago #47006 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: It will take 4,528 hours of gameplay (or $2100) to unlock all base-game content

"Told my boyfriend about this whole microtransaction scheme, he was looking forward to it, he was pissed. He's not buying that game now."

"EA doesn't give two shits what actual gamers want. They just know mommy and daddy will see a Star Wars game on the shelf for Christmas and pick it up for little Timmy just because it has Star Wars on the front."

"Reason I don't pre-order ANY thing from EA. It's a garbage company run by people that have zero fucking clue what gamers, the consumer wants. All they see is the dollar signs from suckers who join on the bandwagon and whales that will drop thousands just to get that edge."

"I can't believe you have not realized that the big name reviewers are all in the pockets of developers. Those sponsorship's and freebies go a long way to pay the bills. The best option we have as viewers and consumers is to take what is said with a grain of salt and make our own decisions, all though a lot of people take some reviewers words as holy scripture."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
3 weeks 4 days ago #47007 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: It will take 4,528 hours of gameplay (or $2100) to unlock all base-game content
Can't just have a game to have fun anymore, it has to be a fucking job, scam, and rip-off all at once.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 3 days ago #47016 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: It will take 4,528 hours of gameplay (or $2100) to unlock all base-game content
Game content is being developed around cash shop schemes - - much like the Free-to-Play cash grab games that are churned out at an alarming rate to the guppies more than happy to play them.

I refuse to buy a $60 "Free-to-Play" game.

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 111 guests and no members online