Topic-icon Red Dead Redemption 2 - DELAYED AGAIN & NEW IMAGES! (Official Release Date!)

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #47912 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Red Dead Redemption 2 - DELAYED AGAIN & NEW IMAGES! (Official Release Date!)

Finally a news update and as expected its delayed again but much further than I expected....a 9 month delay for a "little extra polish"....Anyway what do you make of the new images and release date?

"I bet this has everything to do with micro transactions"

"They need the extra time to make sure they can get all the monetization systems in place for the release date."

"bro honestly fuck R* these delays are killing me. I hope there wont be micro transactions but there probably will be and i hope R* gets dragged like EA did"

"Personally I believe the game is finished but they are nervous about releasing with the loot box controversy. I think they are predicting the controversy to be over by October and it’s probably going to be the safest time to release to make the most money off of micro transactions."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 98 guests and no members online

Login