Topic-icon Funcom is 'relaunching' The Secret World in 2017 ( and less for others)

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #44948 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Funcom is 'relaunching' The Secret World in 2017 ( and less for others)
Looks like Age of Conan is getting back burner/maintenance mode status now. I never thought Anarchy Online was given much attention anyway.

I just might revisit The Secret World if enough is done not to punish buy-2-play gamers that don't subscribe.

Funcom is 'relaunching' The Secret World in 2017, but it's maintenance mode for Anarchy Online and Age of Conan

Snippet -

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #44952 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: Funcom is 'relaunching' The Secret World in 2017 ( and less for others)
Age of Conan has been on maintenance mode for years and years, this is not news.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #44953 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Funcom is 'relaunching' The Secret World in 2017 ( and less for others)

Temploiter wrote: Age of Conan has been on maintenance mode for years and years, this is not news.

Age of Conan had so much potential. It is sad to see what became of it. Anarchy Online never interested me.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 18 guests and no members online

Login