Topic-icon The Witcher TV Series Is In the Works at Netflix

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 months 6 days ago #45606 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: The Witcher TV Series Is In the Works at Netflix
www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/170381-Amazon-Working-on-The-Witcher-TV-Series

Snippet -

You'll soon be able to watch a TV series based on The Witcher on Amazon.

Amazon has started production on a new series based on The Witcher novels. While the series will have nothing to do with CD Projekt Red, the author of The Witcher novels, Andrzej Sapkowski, will be a creative consultant for the series.

The article is confusing.....will the series be on Netflix OR Amazon???

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 months 5 days ago #45608 by kefkah
kefkah replied the topic: The Witcher TV Series Is In the Works at Netflix
Good question. My guess is Amazon and I am stoked. I avoided the series for the longest time because I thought it would be cliche sex shit. Witcher 3 sits at the the best game I ever played. I still fire it up from time to time to roam the countryside.

More
5 months 5 days ago #45609 by kefkah
kefkah replied the topic: The Witcher TV Series Is In the Works at Netflix
Good question. My guess is Amazon and I am stoked. I avoided the series for the longest time because I thought it would be cliche sex shit. Witcher 3 sits at the the best game I ever played. I still fire it up from time to time to roam the countryside.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 months 5 days ago #45610 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: The Witcher TV Series Is In the Works at Netflix
I'm hoping Amazon since I am a Prime member. I am also stoked for this series, but if SJW writers/producers are involved, it could be complete shite and I will suffer soul crushing disappointment.

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 103 guests and no members online