Topic-icon Star Wars Forces of Destiny Sneak Peek | Disney

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #45888 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Star Wars Forces of Destiny Sneak Peek | Disney

Star Wars Forces of Destiny, an original series of animated shorts which explore the untold stories that helped shape the destinies of Rey, Jyn Erso, Princess Leia, Sabine Wren, Padmè Amidala, Ahsoka Tano and others, will make its debut beginning on July 3rd on YouTube.com/Disney.

"God, now I'm starting to question Lucasfilm with all the female characters, they said they wanted equality and I'm not seeing it"

"Could we diversify the cast with a few more male characters? All women in the trailer and description. Don't get me wrong I love Star Wars and I don't want to come off as sexist but cmon! Let's not be PC about Star Wars now. There are some great stories that you can tell with MALE characters "

"It's about a beloved franchise being hijacked to make a political statement, because if anything will empower women, it's funding mini series that drives the story in absolutely no direction whatsoever."

The Women of Star Wars take the lead in new show “Forces of Destiny”

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 33 guests and no members online