Topic-icon Anita Tries to Ruin Blade Runner Just Like Everything Else She Does

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46627 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Anita Tries to Ruin Blade Runner Just Like Everything Else She Does

Ughh....Anita Sarkeesian...why is she still on this tirade of bullshit?! She goes after Blade Runner 2 now and takes a shit all over it about feminism, the patriarchy and attempts to suck the fun out the whole movie itself. Anita....just stop...

"What do you expect? It's feminsts. They hate things that guys and non-feminsts girls like."

"This bitch is an assault on all the senses. My philosophy is that if Shitstain Sarkeesian doesn't like it, it's worth watching. "

"SJW bullshit is everywhere and I can't take it anymore!!! Look what they fucking did to Star trek. They deserve to be harassed and spat upon."

"She's assuming in the future SJW's have made an influence and won over society, if that was the case all that technology wouldn't be there, because all this PC shit causes is the demise of human development."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 89 guests and no members online

Login