Topic-icon Activision's 2nd Microtransactions Patent Exploits Game Replays and Streams

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 3 days ago #46939 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Activision's 2nd Microtransactions Patent Exploits Game Replays and Streams

"Let's face it guys. The AAA gaming industry is focusing on the lowest common denominator (Toddlers, casuals, kids). We can't stop these microtransactions, unless it gets so bad that even the masses will pay attention, which will have to be a lot. I'm not holding my breath guys. Only people we can turn to perhaps are independent studios like Obsidian Entertainment or InXile. Main issue I got with microtransactions is when morons defend it and make the "OH! It's optional!" argument. Oh, so pointing a gun at your foot is optional, eh? Okay."

"Now I'm glad I'm poor. I can't support this shit even if I wanted to"

"Fuck me, they can't be this stupid. There has to be at least a few people in Activision who know this is a cunt move that's going to make people hate them."

"ENOUGH! I've had it. I'm never purchasing ANY game that tries manipulate and milk me for every last cent. There's more than enough games nowadays to avoid it all."

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 86 guests and no members online