Topic-icon NFL will cut breast cancer, military charity funds to pay for players’ Activism

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #47226 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: NFL will cut breast cancer, military charity funds to pay for players’ Activism

NFL will cut breast cancer, military charity funds to pay for players’ $89 million social justice activism: Source

Snippet -

Capitulating to the antics of players disrespecting the national anthem, the National Football League agreed to donate nearly $90 million over the next 7 years to support left-of-center social justice causes.

If that act alone isn’t enough to raise eyebrows, where the NFL is reportedly planning to get the money certainly will.

According to one of the athletes at the forefront of the protests, San Francisco 49ers safety Eric Reid [#35 in the photograph below], the windfall will come at the expense of the league’s planned financial support for breast cancer and military charities.

As a woman and a vet, this decision makes me even happier I stopped watching NFL games. What makes this more nauseating is that fans' money will go to supporting groups like BLM, Antifa and CAIR.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Kazara.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 43 guests and no members online