Topic-icon Star Wars: The Last Jedi Review (Major Spoilers)

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 4 hours ago - 3 weeks 4 hours ago #47496 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Review (Major Spoilers)

Literally what the title says, maybe this will become a series, i'm just a bit mad that's all....

"When do we apologize to Lucas?"

"THIS video is 10 Times more entertaining than the last Jedi. I am watching it again"

"It's so sad. I'm not even a huge Star Wars fan but I was very excited with this movie. So much potential wasted, so much disrespect with beloved characters. Even not knowing a lot of in-depth stuff about the series you can notice that this movie is really fucking weird."

"I absolutely loved this review because it covers every problem I had with this movie in great detail! The Last Jedi is easily my least favorite "Star Wars" film ever and I really hate to say that. I have no desire to see Episode 9 and couldn't care less what happens next (which is honestly something I never thought I would ever hear myself say). Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to rewatch George Lucas' Star Wars and do my best to completely forget I ever saw TLJ."

"Fans: Jar Jar Binks is the most annoying character in all of Star Wars. Rose: hold my beer"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 hours ago by Kazara.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #47523 by Kazara

"Jody roasting his own self LMAO. Video just went Me, Myself, & The Kode LOL"

"Luke was a massive disappointment. He's like, Han is dead? Leia needs my help? Nah I'll just stay here and enjoy my blue milk."

"The way Rian "No Name Director" made Luke Skywalker, an iconic and beloved hero, into an attempted child murderer, is completely unforgivable! It's a tragic character assassination! Just look at Mark Hamil's interviews he looks devastated and heartbroken, especially after the LA and London premieres! Did Rian and Kathleen Kennedy not watch RoTJ!?! Thanks for ruining Star Wars!"

"The books weren't burned... but this movie should be."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #47575 by Kazara

"Mark Hamill himself said that Star Wars is just a cash grab and like Transformers just because it makes a lot of money doesn’t mean it’s good"

"Remember guys; the diversity lead rebellion/Republic in the span of two movies went from Galaxy wide government to 24 people in a ship while the evil white patriachy can lose there super weapons and their supreme leader but remain as the strongest force in the universe after coming back from complete destruction in a single time skip. There may be a woke writer or two.working at Disney."

"Leia - can use force for the first time to literally 'man of steel' her way back from the vacuum of space (and death), but can't move a bunch of rocks out of a cave to escape the first order. Fuck me, that's good writing."

"You forgot the plothole that puts the whole original "Deathstar convenient weak spot" plothole debate to shame. Admiral purplehairmcgee had no god damn reason not to tell Poe she had a plan all along. If she had told Poe, we could have been spared another entirely pointless subplot."

"I saw the Force Awakens as soon as it came out. The disappointment that follows lead me to consider not seeing the Last Jedi. I finally went to see it just out of curiosity. I'm not going to see the next one in theatres. I'll wait for Netflix."

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 119 guests and no members online

Login