Topic-icon Magic The Gathering Has A Player Safety Issue

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 4 days ago #47603 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Magic The Gathering Has A Player Safety Issue

There continues to be radio silence by all parties involved. We continue to unearth more and more sex offenders. Please help spread the word by liking the video, consider sharing it with your facebook groups, other gaming facebook groups would be good too! Share it far and wide because this is an issue that affects ALL gamers!

"They are pretty worried for people who have nothing to hide. :/"

"Get your ducks in a row. Hasbro is not going to like this one. Keep up the lords work."

"What's shocking is there are people that still don't consider these evidence."

"It makes me happy to see the little guys standing up against these corporations that obviously value nothing other than their bottom line. keep fighting the good fight."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 18 hours ago #47641 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Magic The Gathering Has A Player Safety Issue
The Quartering has started a GonFund Me to pay for background checks for MTG volunteers, since WoTC / Hasbro won't.

www.gofundme.com/mtg-backround-checks

"The magic the gathering judge is often a thankless job. It's an organization of volunteers, who often work long hours for little to no compensation.

Recently it's been brought up that these folks should be able to provide clean background checks, somethign that costs $15-$20 per person.

There are more than 1,000 judges in the USA alone and this Fundraiser will hopefully help offset some of those costs.

The idea is that if a Judge is unable to afford their own background check they will be "sponsored" by this fund. They need only apply and show they are an active judge with scheduled events. "

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 85 guests and no members online

Login