Topic-icon SJWs lose their mind over THE LAST JEDI: THE DE-FEMINIZED FANEDIT

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #47829 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: SJWs lose their mind over THE LAST JEDI: THE DE-FEMINIZED FANEDIT

The Last Jedi: De-Feminized Fanedit (aka The Chauvinist Cut) has been making it's way around the internet over the past couple days and it is making SJWs completely lose their mind over it. This new edit removes all of the female characters in STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI for no other reason to troll...and it worked.

"Just finished watching it. Brilliant. They don't cut all the women out, just the propaganda. I think you'll like it. Some story points are altered (won't spoil them)"

"Despite the SJW crap, I hated the movie as there is nothing new in the plot lines, literally not and original thought and exact copy of the series plot lines before with just the men displayed as cucks"

"The good guys won . . . After losing nearly their entire military force, base of operations, crew, and resources . . . By the end they manage to barely limp away on a single ship with a single commanding officer who sadly we know will not be in the next movie. That's a real victory right there! cough cough"

"Sounds like they are using the same PR team as Ghostbusters 2016. (Use your most irritating voice.) "They're just misogymists.""

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 34 guests and no members online

Login