Topic-icon Battlefront 2 Microtransactions COMING BACK + Anthem Delay CONFIRMED

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 3 days ago #47886 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Battlefront 2 Microtransactions COMING BACK + Anthem Delay CONFIRMED
Battlefront 2 Microtransactions COMING BACK + Anthem Delay CONFIRMED + NEW Battlefield for 2018

EA did a big investor call this week to talk about how much money they’ve made. They revealed a lot of things, like the fact Star Wars Battlefront 2 underperformed and microtransactions will be coming back soon. Anthem is delayed, but it’s not a delay, delay, it’s the kind of delay that’s good.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 3 days ago #47887 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Battlefront 2 Microtransactions COMING BACK + Anthem Delay CONFIRMED

EDIT: EA only sold 7 million Battlefront 2 copies, WSJ messed up with their 9 million figure.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #47889 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Battlefront 2 Microtransactions COMING BACK + Anthem Delay CONFIRMED
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Sold Worse Than EA Expected

Snippet -

Electronic Arts has announced during its quarterly earnings conference call that Star Wars Battlefront 2 sold less than one million copies, which is less than what EA had projected sales to reach.

The following information regarding Star Wars Battlefront 2 moving less than one million units comes in by investor.ea.com. During this quarterly earnings conference call, Chief Executive Officer Andrew Wilson and Chief Financial Officer Blake Jorgensen explained how DICE’s Star Wars Battlefront 2 shipped less than one million copies between October and December 2017.

Microtransactions is mentioned as potential avenues to make up for the lack of sales, with Wilson saying that…

“live services including optional digital monetization, when done right, provide a very important element of choice”

Last Edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by Kazara.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #47901 by Kazara
EA: WE BELIEVE IN MICROTRANSACTIONS - BATTLEFRONT 2

"It's funny how much people rip on EA but still throw money at them"

"This game could’ve easily been a Top game of the year. But there’s so much wasted potential with this game it’s pretty sad seeing how much this game is failing. People even say the 2005 version is better than the new one. What a shame"

"I look forward to watching more of EA's stock crash."

"Did you hear the rumors that Microsoft wants to buy ea and valve?"

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 46 guests and one member online

• Temploiter

Login