Topic-icon Solo: A Star Wars Story "Big Game" TV Spot

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 5 days ago #47944 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Solo: A Star Wars Story "Big Game" TV Spot

"I hope it’s good, but a change in directors and no promotion till 3 months before release is NOT a good sign."

"I've got a baaaad feeling about this ;)"

"No thanks. Not after The Last Jedi and everything behind the scenes that's been said about Solo. I'll just go see Deadpool 2 a second time. Get your act together Disney."

"I'm surprised they didn't recast Solo's character as a transgender woman."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 5 days ago #47949 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Solo: A Star Wars Story "Big Game" TV Spot

"Forget the solo movie. Let's talk about the kenobi movie. Considering he's the real talk lately."

"Disney - "We have lowered the quality of Star Wars. Pray we do not alter it further.""

"I`m wary of the he film, but I like the approach it is going for. It looks like a SW movie, but without the fantasy aspects of SW such as the force. Which to me is the feel that Solo should go for, as Han is a skeptic of the force."

"I never knew Han had curly hair. And it feels like Disney didn't buy Star Wars, it feels like they bought the right to stick the name Star Wars on any sci-fi shlock they want to put it on."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 45 guests and no members online

Login