Topic-icon Black Panther Movie's First Bad Review Sparks Outrage

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 1 day ago #47979 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Black Panther Movie's First Bad Review Sparks Outrage

"I remember back when Blade has a black main character as a basass vampire slayer and nobody gave a shit about race because it was a good film, yet now in [The current year] snowflakes have ruined everything. Today its all WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIEET and if anyone says anything negative about it they get labelled as MUH RACIST"

"Black panther character written by a white guy funded by a white company . Revenue paid for by MLK in a catsuit brigade."

"Can’t wait to hear what China has to say."

"Is there no escape from politics? NFL Hollywood etc."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 1 day ago #47981 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Black Panther Movie's First Bad Review Sparks Outrage
Trump’s America Spoils Black Panther’s 100% Rotten Tomatoes Score

Snippet -

Though 80 critics have given Black Panther a positive review as tallied by review aggregator website and culture war battleground Rotten Tomatoes, one spoilsport critic has ruined everything for everyone by giving the movie a mediocre review, changing Black Panther’s Rotten Tomatoes critic score from a perfect 100% to an almost perfect 99% fresh.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 84 guests and one member online

• Temploiter

Login