Topic-icon Which Daybreak MMO is most vulnerable in 2017?

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #44315 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Which Daybreak MMO is most vulnerable in 2017?
massivelyop.com/2017/01/08/leaderboard-which-daybreak-mmo-is-most-vulnerable-in-2017/

Snippet I found very telling -

The thing is, Daybreak doesn't really have much left. The company that once won "best studio" four years in a row and had a much-deserved reputation for keeping beloved MMORPGs going is now down to four MMORPGs, plus H1Z1 A and B, and one unannounced game, plus the games it's publishing for Standing Stone. Yesterday we counted up the casualties and found Daybreak has now shut down approximately 16 games, most of them in the last few years -- more than most studios will ever launch.

If the Democrats didn't have double standards, they'd have none at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SirMarty
  • Wont Go Away
  • Wont Go Away
  • Gaming Legend
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #44320 by SirMarty
SirMarty replied the topic: Which Daybreak MMO is most vulnerable in 2017?
Guess Daybreak should consider changing their studio name to Nightfall. That's a lot of games that won't ever see the light of day again LOL

How many cats could a catscan scan if a catscan could scan cats?

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #44330 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Which Daybreak MMO is most vulnerable in 2017?

SirMarty wrote: Guess Daybreak should consider changing their studio name to Nightfall. That's a lot of games that won't ever see the light of day again LOL

LOL!!! Daybreak is a mere shadow of what $OE was back in its heyday. I have doubts that the unknown game under development will ever actually be released. It doesn't sound like much has been done recently on the existing game, Planetside 2.

I wonder why Standing Stone (that now has LotRO and D&D online) decided to use Daybreak as game publisher.

The only reason Daybreak is still in operation is there is still significant money to be made on the EQ series and DCUO. I wouldn't be at all surprised if those games get sold off if a solid offer comes along.

If the Democrats didn't have double standards, they'd have none at all.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Fringers Online

We have 62 guests and no members online

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries