Topic-icon Brianna Wu's Congressional Run, I Kid You NOT!

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
9 months 5 days ago #44464 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Brianna Wu's Congressional Run, I Kid You NOT!

Brianna Wu was at the center of “Gamer-Gate” and received some horrific threats over social media. But instead of keeping a low profile, she tells Jim why she’s now planning on running for Congress.

There are no limits to what LWu will do for attention.

"It is so fucking obvious that those death threats are fake. What kind of username is "chatterwhiteman"? Those "death threats" are just too vanilla, no effort whatsoever put into them. Such a shameful way to draw attention to yourself, I think the interviewer could sense he was talking to a professional bullshitter. As if we need any more of those in our government."

"Democrats sure know how to pick the winning candidates"

"Wu's claims of harassment were completely fabricated by herself to attempt to get victimbux and fame for her revolution 60 game which nobody knew about, or her company at the time she claims the harassment started. Since then, her 'marketing' has worked for her, but it's going to be amusing to watch this trainwreck as she calls any sort of scrutiny harassment and hatred towards women."

Here is some interesting reading -

The Unsavory Past of GamerGate ‘Victim’ and Congressional Candidate Brianna Wu

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
9 months 4 days ago #44475 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: Brianna Wu's Congressional Run, I Kid You NOT!
She needs more money, I guess.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
9 months 4 days ago #44479 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Brianna Wu's Congressional Run, I Kid You NOT!

Temploiter wrote: She needs more money, I guess.

As her Patreon bucks drying up, it is time to tap the campaign donations trough. It is all about attention handouts, and if she is as careless as I believe her to be, her mishandling of such funds will get her in all kinds of hot water.

Her running for congress could be entertaining.....watch her walk off feeling 'attacked' during a debate, feeling harassed as her dirty laundry is aired by political opponents, feeling victimized when politically ridiculed, etc..

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
9 months 4 days ago - 9 months 4 days ago #44483 by Kazara
Harmful Opinions weighs in on the subject. LOL!

"YES. We should support her. She'll set progressives back 50 years if she gets in."

"If she runs against even a the most half ass of politics. She will get eaten alive. Nothing needs to be made up about her to smear her. She ran her own name through the mud. Just like with Hilary Clinton all her opponent will by default of not being her."

"Brianna Wu an inspiration? Are you fucking kidding me? I've heard of a lot of woman in gaming and software. Never heard of this cunt until she announced herself a victim on television. And her "work" is atrocious."

"Oh god, please make her the democratic nominee and the next election an instant win for Trump!"

"If she does get far the Dems will tear down her whole narrative so that'll help GG in the long run if she does run."

I'd LMAO if the Boston Globe, the liberal yellow rag it is, endorses her.

Found this from December....can't believe I didn't know about this earlier!!!!

Resident Boston "software engineer" (ie: loony) Brianna Wu announced that she "might" consider running for congress in 2018 through a Facebook post, but will the Anti-GamerGate advocate actually follow through, or just use the press as a way to shill her game?

She is looking for attention and campaign donations.

"I doubt she can win debates by accusing her opponents of mansplaining and harassment."

"So when she doesn't get elected, she'll make a point to say that she was not elected because of sexism."

"Oh shit... we have to do everything within our power to get her to do this! This will be 2018's Lolcow of the year!!!"

"please run brianna, please. I wanna watch the media dig up all your shit and expose you."

Last Edit: 9 months 4 days ago by Kazara.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
9 months 4 days ago #44487 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: Brianna Wu's Congressional Run, I Kid You NOT!
Dude is disgusting on every fucking level.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
9 months 16 hours ago #44525 by Kazara

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 108 guests and no members online