Topic-icon Gamergate's Ghost

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 4 days ago #45749 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Gamergate's Ghost

E3 came around again, Zoe Quinn has a book to sell and suddenly gamergate's an issue once more. Spooky coincidence.

"Zoe Quinn needs them patreon dosh again because her book isnt selling that well."

"The left not only believes their own bullshit, but is now utterly terrified of it, spooking at their own shadows. You can see this in recent shootings. They've completely absorbed the bullshit narrative that the current administration is not legitimate."

"Gamergate == Patriarchy. Feminists like their imaginery nameless masculine foes."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 4 days ago #45750 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Gamergate's Ghost

"Did a mob of SJWs bully an indie dev into apologising for his criticisms of Anita Sarkeesian? Yes. Yes, they did"

"Never ever ever apologize to the SJWs. You will lose all your self respect and the SJW are still going to hate you and attack you even more, because now you have admitted that you did something wrong."

"Tim Soret did nothing wrong until he apologized."

"So these cunts can shoehorn THEIR political agenda into games enjoyed by huge masses of people like Mafia 3 (ruined) Mass Effect Andromeda (ruined) Dragon Age Inquisition (again, ruined), but an indie developer can't express himself politically through his art? FUCK. YOU. Is this game crowd funded? Because I'm going to donate my fucking life savings. This is disgusting. I'm actually in the middle of developing a game that sort of does the same thing. It expresses anti-SJW sentiment... well, it expresses classical liberal sentiment in that men and women are treated EQUALLY and I was curious to see, if I ever get this things finished, how the left react to it. It isn't as in your face as this game's narrative but I think it will definitely annoy them. See, this is what our side does, we don't like the current trend in a certain kind of media and we fucking make our own games. I know what the problem is here, it's that the game looks so great. On their side they've got shit game after shit game, even when they have the resources of EA behind them. This is what comes from people who don't really care about the subject matter they're covering. They don't care enough to Google a subject but think they'll be able to make a successful AAA game about it? Fucking narcissists."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 105 guests and no members online