Topic-icon Sargon of Akkad: Anita Sarkeesian's #VidConUS Abuse: To Hank and John Green

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 4 weeks ago #45821 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Sargon of Akkad: Anita Sarkeesian's #VidConUS Abuse: To Hank and John Green

After publicly and virally abusing me at Vidcon 2017 and inciting a cyberbullying campaign against me, I am petitioning Hank and John Green, the co-founders of Vidcon, to remove her from Saturday's Cyberbullying panel.

Contact the Vlog brothers here if you agree:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please be polite and respectful, and as usual, do not contact Anita Sarkeesian.

Abuse from Anita Sarkeesian's followers: i.imgur.com/R1Ifjgi.png

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 4 weeks ago #45822 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Sargon of Akkad: Anita Sarkeesian's #VidConUS Abuse: To Hank and John Green

""Sargon is a garbage human that keeps exposing my con job!" Anita"

"Anita just set herself up to get memed even more now. Hope she enjoys it."

""I dont mind having a discussion" goes on to block every next question. Anita in a nutshell."

"The entire panel was about facing harassment and being called names.....so better harass someone and call them names."

""People sat in the audience is an act of aggression" what a time to be alive..."

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #45833 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: Sargon of Akkad: Anita Sarkeesian's #VidConUS Abuse: To Hank and John Green
Sargon is doing brilliant Black Knighting on this. Perfect.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #45846 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Sargon of Akkad: Anita Sarkeesian's #VidConUS Abuse: To Hank and John Green

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #45885 by Kazara

"I'm a girl and a gamer, and all this feminist crap about video games is ridiculous. I don't mind how women are portrayed in video games at all. I play Skyrim a lot, and I purposely went looking for and downloaded the CBBE body/UNP body, sexy armors, etc. because I wanted it in the game. I'm straight by the way, so it wasn't for sexual reasons. I just wanted my character to be attractive. It was part of the role-playing dynamic. My self-esteem wasn't "threatened" by pixels on a screen. It's a fantasy. Men in video games are all roided out and ridiculous, too, so it's a two-way street. I don't understand this huge emphasis on realism when it's clearly intended to be a fantasy. Imagination is dead apparently."

"Anita Sarkeesian is a piece of fucking shit, a con artist, a liar, and a joke. A genuinely terrible human being. This is not about feminism. This is about morality. I mean, she treated boogie2988 like shit for no reason. Fuck her. Fucking crybaby. For the millionth time, you're not being harassed. You're just being a dumb bitch and people are responding as they should. No threats. The most you usually get are insults you fully deserve at this point. You just pretend that you are particularly threatened so you can milk money out of your retard followers and be allowed to continue attending back into VidCon despite you blatantly breaking the rules because the people in charge buy your bullshit victim narrative. Sickening."

"POLYGON IS FAKE NEWS FEMINIST FREQUENCY IS FAKE NEWS"

"She's not stupid. She knows what she is doing. She is a con artist, plain and simple. She doesn't believe the bullshit she's spewing. Also she may come under the scrutiny of the IRS, due to her 501c status as a non profit organization."

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 19 guests and no members online