Topic-icon Anita Sarkeesian gets a restraining order against Sargon of Akkad!

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #45840 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Anita Sarkeesian gets a restraining order against Sargon of Akkad!

Anita Sarkeesian gets a restraining order against Sargon of Akkad! Regards, Bearing.

"I've been watching all of Sargon's videos about Anita Sarkeesian, and so far I can't even find one where he calls her a gratuitous name. I mean he calls her a con artist but that's in the context of proving that's what she is. He doesn't call her a c*** or a b** or anything. So that makes Anita's bullshit all the more troubling."

"Feminists live in their own reality, yea those tweets were real. Those are the people who pay for anitas lifestyle, she only exists to play the victim and collect donations from those idiots"

"I cant believe people still give her platforms in which to speak at, she went to the fucking United Nations and all she could talk about was online trolling and harassment instead of idk maybe honor killings, women getting raped by men in their village as punishment,human trafficking you know stuff thats a little more important"

""Google my name on YouTube" still makes me laugh every time I hear it."

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 33 guests and no members online