Topic-icon What Happened At #VidConUS 2017?

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #45876 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: What Happened At #VidConUS 2017?

"Anita has used the fact she's a woman to get away with so much."

""I think it was really fucking uncool you said what you said without letting anyone respond," said the lady who disables likes and comment sections and blocks anyone who may disagree with her. Seriously, though, all she had to do was ignore you. The fact that she took it upon herself to single you out shows a serious lack of maturity and character. I have no doubt that this chick has a nasty temper."

"I getting pretty sick and tired of feminism, enough of this sjw crap"

"Hank and Tom Green are Cucks"

"It doesn't matter where you stand politically on this one. Vidcon and Hank Green are straight cowards. They are afraid of the hate and backlash Anita could drum up against them, she actually has the place of privilege here. And a certain political clout in their world which could do real short term damage against them. But they don't understand that when they bow down to these sort of bullies they are only making the problem even worse and giving her an even bigger stick to hit them over the head with in the future. Seriously, how can they not even talk to the other side? The actually abused person in this context? I hope they make a response to this and accepts responsibility for her behavior, because SHE clearly will not. Embarrassing, Hank. Just embarrassing..
"

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 25 guests and no members online