Topic-icon Video Games Cause Islamophobia?

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 1 week ago #46134 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Video Games Cause Islamophobia?

"Islamaphobia is caused by terrorism and beheadings, Sharia law, genital mutilation etc and people that try and pretend that there is no link between Islam and these attrocities. it's right in the goddamn doctrine dude."

"Sorry, I'm trying to watch the video but I just can't get my mind pass the Pac-Man reasoning. That is seriously one of the idiotic things I ever heard anybody say about a video game."

"no the actual religion itself is to blame for islamophobia all the terrorist Acts around the world are to blame for islamophobia not a fucking fake video game"

"I'm an Iraqi Muslim I live in Detroit Michigan for 12 years now and I have been watching your channel ever since L.A noire guides u use to upload . I have lost 3 cousins & 2 uncles and 3 of my best childhood friends . We the muslims are the biggest victims of Radicals extremist mothafuckers . Thank god I was able to come here in the US otherwise I could have been died now."

"By far most terrorists are muslim. By. Fucking. Far."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
4 months 1 week ago #46139 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: Video Games Cause Islamophobia?
Forget that muh soggy knees. Islamophobia is the BIG F'N GUN being pulled out to exert control over Video Games.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 1 week ago #46140 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Video Games Cause Islamophobia?
Islamophobia is yet another key mantra word of the loony left. They are so out of touch with reality that they refuse to acknowledge that Islam is extremely misogynistic and literally means death to LBGT folks. That is okay - - it will lead to Trump getting another four years come 2020.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 117 guests and no members online