Topic-icon Devoid of Shadows Devs threaten Legal action against Steam Users

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 1 week ago #46135 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Devoid of Shadows Devs threaten Legal action against Steam Users

Devoid of Shadows is a poorly done RPG Published by ArsLogica LP. Recently, the English Translator on the team decided to threaten legal action against Steam Users critical of the poorly done translation within the game and the storefront page.

"I would love to see a company actually try and sue random anonymous users. The only way that could possibly happen, is if Valve gave up their info...and something tells me Valve ain't gonna be doin that any time soon...which means they might as well try and sue Valve."

"Why have things like this become so commonplace? What makes developers think that these sort of actions are morally sound, let alone a good business strategy?"

"How can you damage a company by saying their English translation is weak lol."

"They are of the opinion they can get away with it and thanks to Valve's "We don't want to upset anyone on the planet" attitude, they're usually correct."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 115 guests and no members online