Topic-icon Zoe Quinn defamed me 3 times in CRASH OVERRIDE autobiography

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #46416 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Zoe Quinn defamed me 3 times in CRASH OVERRIDE autobiography

Zoe Quinn's semi-autobiography CRASH OVERRIDE: HOW GAMERGATE (NEARLY) DESTROYED MY LIFE, AND HOW WE CAN WIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ONLINE HATE mentions me a few times. Never by name, but by description. Three times I'm mentioned, and three times I'm defamed by Zoe who overlooks her own DMCA of my video in order to attack me in her book.

"Gamers got Trump elected? Huh, didn't think they thought that highly of us."

""I just wanted to play video games!" -lament of GamerGaters as they fight off mutated feminist hordes in the post-apocalyptic hell caused by western collapse at the end of the Trump regime and the third and final rise of Post-Modernism."

"How the fuck did Gamergate almost ruin her life? She was a no name indie developer who's name wasn't in anybodies mouth. Then after Gamergate called her on her crap she was a maytr for the pseudo-progressive sjw idealoges and that is what made her as "successful" as she is. And again, Quinn needs to fucking realize that just because a few people that claim to be from a movement do shity things doesn't make the whole movement shitty."

"Zoe Quinn should go back to her natural habitat. The trash can."

"She's such a weasel. Notice how she never names her opponents outright? I know her excuse for that would be that she doesn't want to give attention to Matt or her other "abusers", but I think it was more that she was hoping that avoiding them by name would keep her hands clean in the event of a defamation lawsuit."

$15.99 for the kindle version of this garbage book?!? Bwahahahaha! #1 Best Seller?!? Hahahahaha [breathe] hahahaha. She could only hope to be as thin as her photo-shopped image on the cover looks. Link to Amazon book here, and the reviews are already getting bombed.

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Kazara.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #46417 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Zoe Quinn defamed me 3 times in CRASH OVERRIDE autobiography

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 54 guests and no members online